Pengaruh Fluktuasi Nilai Tukar Rupiah terhadap Rasio Pertumbuhan Aset Perbankan Syariah

Ahmad Chumaidi Tarmizi Muslikhati

Abstract


This research aims to reveal empirical evidences about the influence of exchange rate fluctuations to asset growth ratio of sharia banking, along with how much does independent variable explain dependent variable. The research takes a quantitative approachment, which refer to numeral calculating of research data. This research variabel consists of exchange rate fluctuations as independent variable and asset growth ratio of sharia banking as a dependent variable. Sample selection using purposive judgment sampling method. The sample of this research is sharia bankingin the period between 2008-2016. Data used in this research is secondary data while the techniques of data analysis in this research applied simple linear regression analysis. Results of this study demonstrate that the exchange rate fluctuations variable significantly influence to asset growth ratio of sharia banking variable. Regression coefficient value is – 1,73 and significant value is 0,029. The results of this study as well exhibit that the exchange rate fluctuations variable explained 51% of asset growth ratio of sharia bankingvariable while the remaining 49% wereexplained by another variable not included in the model.

 


Keywords


Exchange rate, Asset growth ratio, Sharia Banking.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Karim, Adiwarman Azhar. 2001. Ekonomi Islam Suatu Kajian Kontemporer. Jakarta: Gema Insani.

Al-Asqalani, Al-Hafidz Ibn Hajar. 1998. Bulughul Maram Min Adillatil Ahkam, terj. I.M. Hakim. Hadits No. 806.

Faturahman, Deden. 2013. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Pertumbuhan Total Aset Bank Syari’ah di Indonesia Periode Penelitian 2008-2012. Skripsi. Universitas Widyatama.

Salvatore, Dominick. 1997. Ekonomi Internasional, Jilid Kedua. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Basri, Faisal & Munandar, Haris. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Ekonomi Internasional, Pengenalan dan Aplikasi Metode Kuantitaif. Jakarta: Kencana.

Fatwa Dewan Syari’ah Nasional-MUI no.28. 2002. Tentang Jual Beli Mata Uang (al-sharf).

Syamsir, Hendra. 2004. Solusi Investasi di bursa saham Indonesia. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.

Ghazali, Imam. 2011. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 19. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegero.

Ismail. 2014. Akuntansi Bank: Teori dan Aplikasi dalam Rupiah. Jakarta: Kencana.

Laporan Keuangan tahunan (annual report). PT Bank Muamalat Tbk. Tahun 2016.

Ekananda, Mahyus. 2014. Ekonomi Internasional. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Firdaus, Muhammad. 2011. Ekonometrika. Suatu Pendekatan Aplikatif. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Muhammad. 2008. Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi Islam Pendekatan Kuantitatif. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Krugman, Paul R. & Obstfeld, Maurice. 1992. Ekonomi Internasional, Teori dan Kebijakan. Buku Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.

Lindert, Peter H & Kindleberger, Charles P.. 1988. Ekonomi Internasional. Edisi Kedelapan. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Statistik Perbankan Syari’ah (SPS). Edisi Juni 2017. Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).

Suharyadi & Purwanto S. K. 2009. Statistika Untuk Ekonomi dan Keuangan Modern. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Undang-Undang No.10 Tahun 1998 Tentang Perubahan Undang-Undang No.7 Tahun 1992 Tentang Perbankan.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.22219/jes.v2i2.5101

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 FALAH Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Editorial Office

University of Muhammadiyah Malang

Jl. Raya Tlogomas, No. 246 Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia

Phone (+62) 341464318 ex 166

email: jurnalfalah@umm.ac.id

Creative Commons License

falah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/JES/index.

 

View My Stats