PEMANFAATAN DANA CSR PT KRAKATAU STEEL DAN PEMBINAANNYA TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENDAPATAN MASYARAKAT MUSLIM PELAKU USAHA MIKRO DI CILEGON
The Use of Corporate Social Responsibility Fund (CSR) and its Development on Increasing Income of Muslim Community of Micro Business Actor. Thesis of Postgraduate Program IAIN "Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin" Banten.
This research is motivated by social gap problem and the number of Cilegon community that lack of Capital and lack of coaching so that income never increase, therefore, PT Krakatau Steel (KS) gives opportunity to Cilegon Society to utilize CSR funds in PT Krakatau Steel to develop business Or start a business and is ready to commit to be built by the KS to be better, income increases, advanced and independent.
The formulation of research problem as follows: 1). How to use CSR funds to Cilegon City Community Revenue? 2). How to develop CSR funds to micro business community? 3). How much CSR funds affect the income of the people of Cilegon City Micro Business Actors?
The research objectives are 1). To know Utilization of CSR funds affect the income of people of Cilegon City Micro Business Actors? 2). To know the guidance of people who get CSR funds micro business actors? 3). To find out how much CSR funds affect the income of Moslem society Cilegon City Micro Business Actors?
This research method using quantitative analysis method to see the effect of variables with multiple linear regression test using T-test (Partial), Correlation Coefficient Test, and Coefficient of Determination R2 (R Square), and consider the classical assumption test that is Normality, Heteroscedasticity, Multicolinearity and autocorrelation.
The results showed that partial analysis (t test) is known Based on the results of research data processing through the application SPSS 20.0, the hypothesis one (H1) can be explained that the use of CSR funds to the income of micro business actors this is indicated by the value Thitung <Ttabel (7,726 < -1,666) then H0 is rejected, it means that there is a significant difference between income before there PKBL capital and after there PKBL on micro business actors, amount of influence of CSR fund utilization to earnings increase equal to 77,7% indicated from R Squere equal to 0.77.7, Hypothesis two (H2) can be explained that the result of t test obtained Thitung <Ttabel (6.245 <1.699) then H0 rejected, meaning that there is a significant difference between income before getting PKBL coaching and after coaching PKBL on micro business actors. The amount of influence of CSR fund raising on income increase of 84.8% is shown from R Squere of 0.848. While (H3) the effect of income is seen from the assets before and after the micro business actors is shown Thitung <Ttabel (6,344 <-1,666) then H0 is rejected, which means that there is a significant difference between income seen from assets. The magnitude of 98.1% is indicated from the R Square value of 0.981. It can be concluded that the CSR PKBL channeling has significant effect to the income of micro business actors both in terms of income before and after given CSR funds, both in terms of guidance before and after the funds are given to micro business actors and in terms of assets.
Keywords: CSR Fund, Coaching, Income.
Jurnal Akademi Akuntansi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Jurnal Akademi Akuntansi dilisensikan di bawah lisensi Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
Penulis yang menerbitkan artikel di jurnal ini menyetujui ketentuan berikut:
- Penulis mempertahankan hak cipta dan memberikan hak jurnal atas publikasi pertama dengan karya yang secara serentak dilisensikan di bawah Lisensi Pengaitan Creative Commons yang memungkinkan orang lain untuk berbagi karya dengan pengakuan atas karya penulis dan publikasi awal dalam jurnal ini.
- Penulis dapat masuk ke dalam pengaturan kontrak tambahan yang terpisah untuk distribusi non-eksklusif versi karya jurnal yang diterbitkan (misalnya, mempostingnya ke repositori institusional atau mempublikasikannya dalam sebuah buku), dengan pengakuan publikasi awalnya di jurnal ini.
- Penulis diizinkan dan didorong untuk memposting pekerjaan mereka secara online (misalnya, di repositori institusional atau di situs web mereka) sebelum dan selama proses pengajuan, karena dapat mengarah pada pertukaran produktif, serta kutipan pekerjaan sebelumnya dan yang lebih besar (Lihat Pengaruh Akses Terbuka).