| Aim and Scope
| Author Guidelines
| Editorial Team
| Copyright Notice
| Article Charge
| Important Date
| Visitor Statistics
Media Teknik Sipil Journal is published by the Department of Civil Engineering Faculty of Engineering University of Muhammadiyah Malang. It is periodically published in February and August. Media Teknik Sipil Journal is a venue for practitioners, researchers, academics, observers to publish the results of scientific research in the field of civil engineering covering the structure, construction management, water management, transportation, geotechnical and environmental.All papers submitted to the journal must be written in good English or Indonesian. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All manuscripts must be submitted to Media Teknik Sipil Editorial Office using Online Submission at E-Journal portal address:
where author register as Author by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: email@example.com
Three types of manuscripts are acceptable for publication: Original Research Articles, Short Communication, and Review Articles (not preferable, based on invitation).
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eYcPlTF3hNNuZV9D9c9aYH5OZ20df-mt/view?usp=sharing
All manuscripts are reviewed by double blind review system. Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least one peer-reviewers. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation and made by Editor. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface (http://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/jmts/index). The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Civil Engineering Department,
University Muhammadiyah of Malang
Jl. Tlogomas No 246 Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Phone (+62) 341464318
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “ ”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
1. : Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists. An author should type or copy-paste Covering Letter in Letter to Editor.
2. : To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded. Do not upload cover letter and other supplementary files here.
3. : In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
4. : Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
5. : Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Media Teknik Sipil journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
If your manuscript is accepted for publication, you must pay an Article print.
For details about Authors Charge here:
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
MEDIA TEKNIK SIPIL Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.