Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia (JPBI), p-ISSN: 2442-3750, e-ISSN: 2527-6204, managed by Department of Biology Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education (FTTE), University of Muhammadiyah Malang. The journal is published three times a year. in March, July and November. The journal presents the results of research in the field of Biology Education and "pure" biology are applied/implemented in education and learning.
In more detail, focus and scope JPBI, namely:
- Research on Learning Biology/Science (Biology learning materials at all education levels).
- Pure Research of Biology developed or studied to the sources, materials, or instructional media Biology/Science (Biology learning materials at all education levels and application in society).
- Curriculum of Biology Education at all education levels.
- Class Action Research (CAR) and Lesson Study.
- Other Qualitative Research of Biology Education.
- The school management and Biology/science laboratory management.
- Biology/Science Learning Evaluation
- Teacher Professional Issues/Trends in Biology Education.
- Another study for the scope of Biology Education.
JPBI have been indexed and registered on:
- Indonesian Publication Index (Portal Garuda)
- Google Scholar
- Scribd (San Francisco CA, USA)
- Mendeley (Powered by Elsevier) Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
- Sistem Informasi Penelitian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan
- Academia (USA)
- BASE/Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Powered by Bielefeld University Library, Germany)
- ResearchBib [Academic Resource Index] (USA)
- AcademicKeys (Storrs, CTUSA)
- Scientific Indexing Service/ISI (USA)
Currently JPBI is awaiting the assessment of several international indexer and database organization.
To support the cost of wide open access dissemination of research results, to manage the various costs associated with handling and editing of the submitted manuscripts, and the Journal management and publication in general, the authors or the author's institution is requested to pay a publication fee. Article Publication is USD 20 (for overseas authors) and IDR 200,000 (for local authors). The fee covers the standard 8-10 pages manuscript. The payment also included delivery fees of the hardcopy to corresponding author.
Submit your manuscripts today! (in Bahasa Indonesia or English) through our online system, or submit your papers via email: email@example.com (if you reached any problems). Download THE GUIDLINE/TEMPLATE HERE
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Daftar volume dan nomor yang telah diterbitkan:
Vol 3, No 1 (2017), Maret ---> Call for paper, deadline 20 Februari 2017
Call for Papers 2017
|Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia (JPBI) Call for Papers 2017
We invite you to submit your paper to JPBI. Papers submission deadlines:
Vol 3, No 1 (2017): List of Accepted Paper
Table of Contents
The Effect of Inquiry Combined Science-Technology-Society (STS) Learning to Enhance Critical Thinking Skills on Science
Ita Ainun Jariyah