Posting Your Article Policy
Understand the Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP), article sharing, and posting policies for each article's life cycle stage.
Prior to submission to Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP)
Authors may post their articles anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP)
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author's personal website or their employer's website.
- On institutional or funder websites if required.
- In the author's classroom use.
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers' Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: "This work has been submitted to the Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP), https://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/jep, for possible publication."
Upon acceptance to Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP)
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, they will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP). No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author's personal website
- Author's employer's website
- Funder's repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP), including DOI. They will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (JEP).
- The article will be followed statements on the Jurnal Teknik Industri's copyright notice at https://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/jep/Copyright-Notice.