GENERAL TERMS OF ARTICLES ON
Journal of Innovation in Business and Economics (JIBE)
A. The requirements topic / theme of articles:
1. Articles submitted to the Journal of Innovation in Business and Economics (JIBE) is the result of the work of the authors and have not been published.
2. The article is in accordance with the field of economics or business.
3. The journal seeks to examine the emerging and state of the art future innovations in business, economics and management made possible by advances in information, communication, and technologies.
B. Systematics of writing:
1. The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no accademic title), (c) the afiliated author’s address, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) Introduction, (g) literature review, (h) methodology, (i) Results and disscussion, (j) Conclusions, suggestions and limitations, (k) Acknowledment, (l) References.
C. General Legal Writing:
1. Writing an article please follow JIBE journal templates available on here with the number of pages between 1-12 in single space format.
2. The manuscript should be written in English. The authors should ensure that the manuscript is well written, concise and grammatically correct. The authors are encouraged to use professional proof reader prior to submission.
D. Special Term of Writing:
1. Abstract consists of 1 paragraph, with the number of words between 100-150 and using italic (/) with a distance of 1 space.
2. Writing bold are only used on the title and sub title, were only used italics in writing foreign words or words that are emphasized and the writing of the abstract.
3. Writing a direct quote can be done in two ways, i.e. placing authors (source references) and the year of publication of the cited sentence ahead or write the author and year of publication of the cited sentence behind.
a. EUN and Resnick (2007:8) said that international financial Management course designed to provide a financial manager today with an understanding of the fundamental concepts and tools must for effective global manager.
4. If the manuscript was previously submitted as conference paper, the author should acknowledge it by stating: the author, title, the name of the conference, date, location. This acknowledgement should be placed after the acknowledgement and before the reference.
5. Bibliography contains only the sources referenced, and all the sources referenced must be listed in the Bibliography. At least 80% of the bibliography of the literature published in the form of the last 10 years. The library should use of primary sources in the form of research articles in journals, proceedings, seminars and research reports (including thesis, thesis and dissertation). Article in JIBE is recommended to be used as References.
6. Suggested bibliography Writing using the software application reference (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, or other) and be done with the APA 6th edition model (name, year) with a dot separator (.) Following his example given. We also recommend you to use references manager like endnote and mendeley.
a. References from books.
Nadeem, R. W., & Tewes, E. (2006). Dance on: Fox trot. Washington, DC: Wright Press
b. References from journals
Crowne, C. P., & Marlowe, D. (1960). A new scale of social desirability independent of
psychopathology. Journal of Consulting Psychology, 24, 349-354. doi:10.1037/h0047358
Meadow, J. (2003). Dancing creatures. Harrow Business Today, 3(3), 1116.
c. Reference of conference and seminar.
Meadow, J. (1991, July 1). Fox pies. Paper presented at the meeting of Ohio Bakers, Ada, OH.
7. Writing the title of the table using Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3 etc) and put on the table. The line on the chart only uses three (3) horizontal line without a vertical line. Not as far as possible from the table scan results. Each table should list the sources and are listed below the table.
8. The title of the image/graphic/illustration more put under the illustration and its position in the middle.
9. Not allowed to send attachment.
1. The editor reserves the right to edit the caption, with without changing the meaning or the views of the author.
2. Background information the author Please included on a separate page of the manuscript, as the administrative completeness.
3. the Texts of articles please sent through online submission addresses here with step :
a. Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register” or HERE.
b. After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4).Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
c. In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
d. In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
e. In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
f. In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
g. In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
h. If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact JIBE editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.