Jurnal Inovasi Ekonomi starts Vol. 05 No. 01 2020 only receives communication or letter articles and treats every single manuscript with the double-blind review process.
Your paper can be as long as you want it to be. However, Jurnal Inovasi Ekonomi only accepts papers that are no longer than 2,500 words.
The requirements for new and revised manuscripts are now separated. You have the option of submitting your paper as a single Word or PDF file for refereeing. You will be asked to put your paper in a 'proper format' for acceptance and give the things required to publish your article only when it is in the revision stage.
This list can be used to double-check your contribution before sending it to the journal for review. Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Authors' institutional
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Include keywords
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
Supplemental files (where applicable)
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked.'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for the use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare
• Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements (optional)
The following template can be your guide JIKO's template