Focus and Scope
English Learning Innovation (englie) is a refereed publication devoted to research articles concerned with the teaching and learning of English. It also publishes multi-disciplinary research and critical review of issues on applied linguistics, English language teaching and English literature in the context of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). This journal particularly highlights such themes as:
- ELT in EFL and ESL context.
- Curriculum and Material Development in ELT.
- Language Assessment.
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL).
- International and Intercultural Communication.
- English for Young Learners (EYL).