Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
English Learning Innovation (englie) uses a license CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly works. This license permits anyone to compose, repair, and make derivative creation even for commercial purposes, as long as appropriate credit and proper acknowledgement to the original publication from English Learning Innovation (englie) is made to allow users to trace back to the original manuscript and author. Readers are also granted full access to read and download the published manuscripts, reprint, and distribute the manuscript in any medium or format.