- Certificate Acredited
- Aims and Scope
- Publication Ethics
- Editorial Team
- Screening for Plagiarism
- Open Access Policy
- Peer Review Process
- Article Processing Charge
- Copyright Notice
- Collaboration with
- Download Article Template
Authors who publish with Progresiva : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Pendidikan Islam agree to the following terms:
- For all articles published in the Progresiva : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Pendidikan Islam, copyright is retained by the authors. Authors give permission to the publisher to announce the work with conditions. When the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to the automatic transfer of non-exclusive publishing rights to the publisher.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.