- Aims and Scope
- Publication Ethics
- Editorial Team
- Screening for Plagiarism
- Open Access Policy
- Peer Review Process
- Article Processing Charge
- Copyright Notice
- Download Article Template
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Manuscripts in the form of research and thought/conceptual results and have never been published.
- The manuscript is written in English, Font-size: Arial (Body CS) 12, A4 paper size, bottom margin 2.5 cm, top 2 cm, left 2.5 cm, and right 2 cm. One and a half spacing.
- The manuscript is written sequentially consisting of: Title, Author's Name (without title), Author Affiliation (Institution and e-mail), Abstract, Keywords, Content, and Bibliography.
- The title must be concise and specific not to exceed 10 words that use English.
- Abstract is written in English which consists of 150-250 words. Which includes the background of the problem, objectives, methods, and research findings / conclusions.
- Keywords consist of 3-5 words or phrases that reflect the contents of the manuscript.
- The contents of the manuscript are between 15-20 pages, the reference is written using the bodynotes system which includes the author's name, year of publication, and page.
- Reference to a minimum of 20 sources (80 percent of sources published in the last 10 years). Quotes using innote with the ZOTERO application. Reference or bibliography uses APA 6th Style Edition format. Making a bibliography using the application ZOTERO, MENDELEY or the like.
- Journal templates can be downloaded via the following link Journal Templates
- Receipt of softcopy can be sent via the submission menu in the Online Journal System ... (email progresiva)